If you are searching for the rooting articles for your Sony Xperia Tipo then you have landed the right blog. Here is how you can root Sony Xperia Tipo.
Sony Xperia Tipo is a smartphone running on android OS. There is much more to improve in this smartphone and all what we need is its rooting which must be done before bumping into other customization guides. A user can’t proceed ahead when installing any customized ROM or OS but if the user gets its phone rooted then he / she has the extended access to install or upgrade any app, OS and ROM on its cell phone. I will post an upgrade guide for Sony Xperia Tipo in the next article so i am first guiding the users to root Sony Xperia Tipo since it is needed prior to that upgrade.
PRE – REQUIREMENTS
1. Back up your Sony Xperia Tipo
2. Phone battery must be above 80%
3. Download Sony Xperia Tipo Rooter.
How to root Sony Xperia Tipo
1. Extract the downloaded Sony Xperia Tipo Rooter package onto your desktop.
2. Now enable the USB Debugging mode by Setting > Application > Development > Check the USB Debugging option.
3. After this connect your Sony Xperia Tipo to the PC.
4. Look for the file “RunMe.bat” and double click on it.
5. Now you will get a command prompt window like in the following image.
6. Type “4” (Without quotes) in the command prompt and hit Enter.
7. Now your Sony Xperia Tipo will get rooted successfully.
To check whether your Sony Xperia Tipo have got rooted or not, you can download “Root Checker” from Google Play Store.
This was the rooting guide for Sony Xperia Tipo. I hope Sony Xperia Tipo users will find it easy to follow. Good Luck and Enjoy your rooted Sony Xperia Tipo.