Did you miss anything and getting problem in rooting Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini. Then here’s how you can Flash and Root Android v4.0.4 Firmware for Sony Xperia Mini to complete root it.
Finally a breath of relief because we have come on the last part of the rooting guide for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini after successfully completing the prior three steps. This is the last step in this rooting procedure and after this the user will be able to install his / her favourite ROM and rooted apps. So here are the detailed steps to finish the long procedure.
For the users who have directly jumped onto this article. I suggest them to have a look from the parent article so that they can understand the rooting procedure of Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini. Here is the link to the article
A user must read the above article before following the instructions of flashing and rooting the IceCreamSandwich OS.
PRE – REQUIREMENTS
1. Keep the battery power above 80%.
2. Download Android OS v 4.0.4 firmware.
3. Download Xperia-Root.rev3.
How to Flash and Root Android v4.0.4 Firmware for Sony Xperia Mini
1. Move the downloaded Android OS v 4.0.4 firmware in Firmwares folder and open the FlashTool.
2. Click on the Lightening / Thunder button and select Flashmode and then click OK.
3. Here you will get the following window.
4. Choose Android OS v 4.0.4 firmware and check only Wipe Cache option in the FlashTool and click on OK.
Upto Step 4, we have successfully done the flashing part now we are going to proceed onto Rooting part.
5. Extract the downloaded Xperia-Root.rev3 file onto your Desktop.
6. Look for the “02-push-root-files” and run it by double clicking over it.
7. Now connect the phone to the computer and hit Enter key.
8. Wait for the few minutes and let the process to get completed.
Once the process gets completed, the phone will restart itself. Finally your Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini is rooted successfully and is ready for installation of any custom ROM and rooted apps.